I need to stop and smell the roses in life. So this first blossom of spring I noticed out side of IM as Lind G was also admiring was my wake up call. February and early March have been pretty rough. These cuties were what I needed that day to remind me of God’s creation amidst my stormy weather.
My Other BlogHey I have moved my musings to: inthedash.info
- Democratic Hypocrisy: It’s Perfectly Ok for Cory Booker to Bellow at a Woman From Atop His High Horse January 18, 2018 Carl Arbogast
- Mexico Will Pay for That Wall! Well Not Mexico. Mexicans, Though. Well … Some. Maybe. January 18, 2018 Caleb Howe
- Now Tax Cuts Are Lowering Our Utility Bills January 18, 2018 Brad Slager
- This Democrat Representative Also Needs a Cognitive Assessment … Stat January 18, 2018 Fred T.
- Writer of Story Accusing Aziz Ansari of Sexual Assault Has Email Meltdown After Criticism January 18, 2018 Sarah Rumpf
- Steve Bannon’s Cantankerous Meeting With the House Intelligence Committee January 18, 2018 Susan Wright
- DANG! Secretary Sanders Wrecks Nancy Pelosi on Twitter January 18, 2018 Caleb Howe
- BREAKING. #FakeNewsAwards Are Presented and You’ll Recognize a Lot of the Winners January 18, 2018 streiff
- SecState Tillerson Announces U.S. Policy in Syria January 18, 2018 streiff
- Heh: Fake News Awards Website Crashes January 18, 2018 Caleb Howe