My Other BlogHey I have moved my musings to: inthedash.info
- Feinstein, Dems Burned in Fiery Letters from Grassley September 20, 2018 Jennifer Van Laar
- I Support an Investigation into Ford’s Allegations About Kavanaugh — Testifying Under Oath Qualifies September 19, 2018 Sarah Quinlan
- WaPo Turns to Reckless Former Prosecutor For Her Analysis of the Kavanaugh Case and Gets Parody Instead September 19, 2018 streiff
- Ashley Judd’s Lawsuit Against Harvey Weinstein Proceeds – Partially September 19, 2018 Jennifer Van Laar
- Marble Halls & Silver Screens Podcast ep.36 — The High School Romp Edition September 19, 2018 Brad Slager
- There’s New Polling Out About Kavanaugh’s Confirmation and Here’s Why It Doesn’t Matter September 19, 2018 Kimberly Ross
- DNC Vice-Chair Keith Ellison’s Abuse Victim Posts Doctor Report as Media Still Focuses On Crumbling Kavanaugh Claims September 19, 2018 Brandon Morse
- In Case You Missed It….Bills Cornerback Retires At Halftime. September 19, 2018 T.LaDuke
- RedState’s Watercooler, 9/19 Open Thread, “Talk Like A Pirate Day” Edition September 19, 2018 Diamondback
- Karma. The Noxious Lefty Who Harrassed DHS Secretary Nielsen May Have Confessed to a Felony September 19, 2018 streiff
Illusions for use with an Awana Lesson
|I am accepted…|
|John 1:12||I am God’s child. *|
|John 15:15||As a disciple, I am a friend of Jesus Christ. *|
|Ephesians 1:3-8||I have been chosen by God and adopted as His child. *|
|Colossians 1:13-14||I have been redeemed and forgiven of all my sins. *|
|Hebrews 4:14-16||I have direct access to the throne of grace through Jesus Christ. *|
|I am secure…|
|Romans 8:28||I am assured that God works for my good in all circumstances. *|
|Philippians 1:6||I am confident that God will complete the good work He started in me. *|
|Philippians 3:20||I am a citizen of heaven. *|
|2 Timothy 1:7||I have not been given a spirit of fear but of power, love and a sound mind. *|
|I am significant…|
|John 15:16||I have been chosen and appointed to bear fruit. *|
|1 Corinthians 3:16||I am God’s temple. *|
|Ephesians 2:10||I am God’s workmanship. *|
|Ephesians 3:12||I may approach God with freedom and confidence. *|
|Philippians 4:13||I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me. *|
Taken from http://www.ficm.org/whoiam.htm
I’ve been trying to memorize the book of Philippians. Been at it for about 18 months now. Yeah I’m slow but whatever you do, if it is important, stick to it. Anyway, I created a Flash scroller of the book that I can switch to and read/reference while I am doing other things like riding the recumbent bike or other mundane activities. Here is the Flash doc. It is absolutely nothing special, except for the fact that it is God’s word.
I upgraded WP to 2.6.1 and found I needed to make sure php safe_mode is off in my plesk control panel.
Found a great solution for fixing a CD-ROM hardware missing in XP at http://sillydog.org/forum/sdt_9200.php. Many thanks to the dude at sillydog.org.
Here is the breif version:
CD-ROM shows in Device Manager with yellow exclamation. Error code 41 or 39.
To fix this problem, I performed the following:
Start Registry Editor (Start, Run and type in regedit then click)
Find “UpperFilters” and “LowerFilters” (and “UpperFilters.bak” “LowerFilters.bak“, if they exist) value under the following key in the registry, and delete it:
Quit Registry Editor.
NOTE: You might need to reinstall any CD recording apps you have, if they start to not work completely, after doing this.
Looking to see if objects work in WP. Having trouble with Objects and flash.
I really need to stop and smell the roses.
I’ve been so busy lately these two neighbors at my office surprised and delighted me the other day. After a cloudy day with a little rain I was walking towards the front door with tech on my mind…and splash the sun lit up this group of unattended beauties. Don’t know what they are but the way the sun hit them was like those commercials where all is black and white save a colorful highlight.
I have another to show you but ferry and iPhone limitations bid me farewell for now.
Oh oh oh …. found a problem with a cable built must be eight years ago. Pinning was wrong. Fixed it and the connection works just fine
Found where my image upload was mis-configured. I have the right write permissions on the folder I was uploading to …but the path in WP was wrong. I do not remember changing the path but took a look at Settings –> Miscellaneous –> Uploading and set things right there.
Have choir practice so gotta go!! cya.