My Other BlogHey I have moved my musings to: inthedash.info
- With Omnibus Signing, Trump Formally Surrenders To The Swamp March 24, 2018 Joe Cunningham
- Budget Betrayal Threatens GOP Control of Congress March 23, 2018 Josh Kimbrell
- The Parkland Students Just Learned What Asking for More Safety Means, and They Naturally Don’t Like It March 23, 2018 Brandon Morse
- Trump Says He’ll Have DOJ Issue Rule Banning Bump Stocks March 23, 2018 Sarah Rumpf
- Taylor Swift Finally Goes Political and It’s a Very Disappointing Support for the Anti-Gun March for Our Lives March 23, 2018 Brandon Morse
- A Great Gnashing of Teeth, as Trump World Reacts to President’s Veto Fake-Out March 23, 2018 Susan Wright
- Elon Musk Jumps On the #DeleteFacebook Trend, Takes SpaceX and Tesla Pages Off Facebook March 23, 2018 Brandon Morse
- New Health Care Cost Info Spells Trouble for Imperiled Dem Congressman March 23, 2018 RedState Insider
- Hillary Clinton’s 42 Reasons She LOST March 23, 2018 T.LaDuke
- Thanks to the Omnibus the Taylor Force Act Escapes the Grasp of Patrick Leahy and Becomes Law March 23, 2018 streiff
Illusions for use with an Awana Lesson
|I am accepted…|
|John 1:12||I am God’s child. *|
|John 15:15||As a disciple, I am a friend of Jesus Christ. *|
|Ephesians 1:3-8||I have been chosen by God and adopted as His child. *|
|Colossians 1:13-14||I have been redeemed and forgiven of all my sins. *|
|Hebrews 4:14-16||I have direct access to the throne of grace through Jesus Christ. *|
|I am secure…|
|Romans 8:28||I am assured that God works for my good in all circumstances. *|
|Philippians 1:6||I am confident that God will complete the good work He started in me. *|
|Philippians 3:20||I am a citizen of heaven. *|
|2 Timothy 1:7||I have not been given a spirit of fear but of power, love and a sound mind. *|
|I am significant…|
|John 15:16||I have been chosen and appointed to bear fruit. *|
|1 Corinthians 3:16||I am God’s temple. *|
|Ephesians 2:10||I am God’s workmanship. *|
|Ephesians 3:12||I may approach God with freedom and confidence. *|
|Philippians 4:13||I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me. *|
Taken from http://www.ficm.org/whoiam.htm
I’ve been trying to memorize the book of Philippians. Been at it for about 18 months now. Yeah I’m slow but whatever you do, if it is important, stick to it. Anyway, I created a Flash scroller of the book that I can switch to and read/reference while I am doing other things like riding the recumbent bike or other mundane activities. Here is the Flash doc. It is absolutely nothing special, except for the fact that it is God’s word.
I upgraded WP to 2.6.1 and found I needed to make sure php safe_mode is off in my plesk control panel.
Found a great solution for fixing a CD-ROM hardware missing in XP at http://sillydog.org/forum/sdt_9200.php. Many thanks to the dude at sillydog.org.
Here is the breif version:
CD-ROM shows in Device Manager with yellow exclamation. Error code 41 or 39.
To fix this problem, I performed the following:
Start Registry Editor (Start, Run and type in regedit then click)
Find “UpperFilters” and “LowerFilters” (and “UpperFilters.bak” “LowerFilters.bak“, if they exist) value under the following key in the registry, and delete it:
Quit Registry Editor.
NOTE: You might need to reinstall any CD recording apps you have, if they start to not work completely, after doing this.
Looking to see if objects work in WP. Having trouble with Objects and flash.
I really need to stop and smell the roses.
I’ve been so busy lately these two neighbors at my office surprised and delighted me the other day. After a cloudy day with a little rain I was walking towards the front door with tech on my mind…and splash the sun lit up this group of unattended beauties. Don’t know what they are but the way the sun hit them was like those commercials where all is black and white save a colorful highlight.
I have another to show you but ferry and iPhone limitations bid me farewell for now.
Oh oh oh …. found a problem with a cable built must be eight years ago. Pinning was wrong. Fixed it and the connection works just fine
Found where my image upload was mis-configured. I have the right write permissions on the folder I was uploading to …but the path in WP was wrong. I do not remember changing the path but took a look at Settings –> Miscellaneous –> Uploading and set things right there.
Have choir practice so gotta go!! cya.